Join the Friends of Connecticut Ballet
Connecticut Ballet doesn't run on goodwill alone. As with any other
non-profit organization, it takes financial assistance to keep the dream
alive and to keep our programs up and running. Connecticut Ballet invites
you to join the Friends of Connecticut Ballet and help us sustain both
production and outreach programs. All donations are tax-deductible to the
extent of the law.
Friends of Connecticut Ballet provides a base of talented and committed fund raisers who will continue to make
such events as the annual opening night gala and “Love to Dance” events successful. We also provide critical assistance to the professional staff in the public relations and outreach areas. As a Friend, this is an opportunity to learn first-hand about the exciting world of dance, and to have some fun while making a difference.
Members enjoy many benefits and exclusive privileges:
- Interesting special events are planned from September-July.
- You will be invited to exclusive studio rehearsals in the Fall and Spring.
- There will be social and educational events for members, and…
- 10% ticket discount and advance notice about upcoming performances.
Friends of Connecticut Ballet Membership ($60*) entitles you to:
- Email subscription to our organizational
- 10% discount to all company performances at
Stamford Center for the
Arts and Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts.
- Connecticut Ballet Members Card entitling you to
discounts and special
offers to attend statewide arts events.
- Connecticut Ballet Members listing in the
2013-2014 program book.
Bronze Friends of Connecticut Ballet
($100-$249*) entitles you to all of the above plus:
- Monthly email update from our Artistic Director
- Special invite to preview the Spring 2013 in-school
assembly program, Telling Stories Thru Movement
- Stylish new Friends of Connecticut Ballet t-shirt
- And all of the items listed in Basic Membership category
Silver Friends of Connecticut Ballet Membership
($250-$499*) entitles you to all of the above plus:
- Invitation for two to studio rehearsal of
32nd season program of your choice
- And all of the Basic and Bronze member items
Gold Friends of Connecticut Ballet Membership
($500-$999*) entitles you to all of the above plus:
- Two center orchestra tickets to a 2013-2014
company performance of your choice.
- And all of the above items from Basic, Bronze, and
Silver Friends categories
Guardian Angel Friends of Connecticut Ballet Membership
($1,000+*) entitles you to all of the above plus:
- Complimentary invitation to Spring 2013 exclusive patrons party
featuring a sneak preview of Summer Dance Caravan
- And all of the above items from Basic, Bronze, Silver, and Gold
*Tax deductible less the value of the goods
and services received.
Our Wish List:
- A Minivan in good condition
- File cabinets
- Video camera and tripod
- Round table (36") and chairs
- Large (camping style) flashlight
- Committed volunteers
We are happy to supply a receipt for your tax-deductible cash or in-kind gift.
Additional Gift Opportunities:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards for your convenience.
- Make a gift of stock or securities.
- Establish a Connecticut Ballet bequest.
- Underwrite a set of costumes for a Connecticut Ballet production.
- Underwrite the fee for our guest ballerina or premier danseur.
For more information about joining the Friends of Connecticut Ballet, please
call 203-964-1211 or 860-293-1039.
> back to top